Panoramic City Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello
A half-day excursion to discover the most beautiful islands of the Venetian Lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello!
- Excursion by motorboat in the northern area of the Venetian Lagoon
- Explore the three famous islands Murano, Burano, Torcello
- Hear multilingual commentary provided on board by an expert hostess
- Visit and demonstration of the ancient art of glassblowing is included
- Special offers for families: select "Panoramic City Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello FAMILY"
- Departure is from Venice Santa Lucia Railway Station or San Marco Giardinetti
What you can expect:
This excursion will lead you in a awesome three-islands sightseeing tour, operated by boat, which starts from Venice Railway Station or from San Marco Giardinetti. The aim of our guided tour is take a small taste of the enchanting venetian Lagoon and its islands, first of all Murano, worldwide known for its handmade glasses. Then, the boat will proceed to the island of Burano, famous for its hand lacemaking and for brightly-coloured fishermen’s houses. From here, across the sandbanks, we will arrive at Torcello, where the former venetians settled in.
Duration: about 4 hours and 30 minutes
Avaliable every day (except for December the 25th)
Languages: Ita, Eng, Spa, Ger, French
Children 0-5 years are free of charge
Dep. from Railway St. is 30 min before San Marco dep.
Change your voucher into a regular ticket at the meeting point
- San Marco Giardinetti c/o Alilaguna ticket counter (arrive strictly 15 minutes prior to departure).
- Railway Station c/o Alilaguna ticket office at Platform #2 (arrive strictly 15 minutes prior to departure).
The indicated time to select is referred to San Marco departures. The departure from Venice Railway Station is moved up 30 min compared to San Marco
The "Panoramic City Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello FAMILY" offer is for 2 adults + 2 children max 12 years old
NOTE: In case of variation on your reservation please contact us by mail or phone 24 hours before your service (subject to avaliability).
It's recommended to book the tour at least 24 hours before the selected date.