Panoramic Islands Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello
A half-day excursion to discover the most beautiful islands of the Venetian Lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello!
- Excursion by motorboat in the northern area of the Venetian Lagoon
- Explore the three famous islands: Murano, Burano, Torcello
- Hear multilingual commentary provided on board by an expert hostess
- Visit and demonstration of the ancient art of glassblowing is included
- Special offers for families: select "Panoramic Islands Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello FAMILY"
- Departure is from Venice Santa Lucia Railway Station or San Marco Giardinetti
What you can expect:
This half-day boat excursion will make you discover the most beautiful islands of the Venetian lagoon: Murano, Burano and Torcello. A hostess will provide many information and curiosities during the trip, so that you can fully enjoy your free time on each island.
Less than half an hour by boat distant from the historic center of Venice, Murano is the first stop of the excursion: you will visit the historic center where the Church of St. Maria and Donato is located and watch a glass blowing demonstration inside an ancient furnace (the visit to the furnace is included in the price and is in not compulsory).
The second stop is Torcello, an island immersed in the florid lagoon landscape, where the first inhabitants of Venice settled down. The island, which nowadays only counts 11 residents, has an important historical and archaeological value, with findings dating back even to the Roman imperial age. In Torcello you will have the chance to admire the Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta, the Church of Santa Fosca, the throne of Attila and the Devil's Bridge, or simply find refreshment in one of the characteristic bars of the island.
Finally, you will be visiting Burano, famous for the colorful fishermen's houses. Stroll through the narrow streets, taste the typical biscuits of the island called "Bussolà", explore the hand-made lace shops ... or enjoy getting lost in the most instagrammable island here in Italy.
Then, you will return to Venice: you can stop and visit St.Mark’s Square, or decide to proceed up to Santa Lucia railway station.
Duration: 4½ h from San Marco Giardinetti / 5½ h from Santa Lucia Railway Station
Available every day (except for December the 25th)
Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, German, French. More info available at our ticket offices.
Children 0-5 years are free of charge.
Departure from Railway Station is 30 min before San Marco departing time.
Change your voucher into a regular ticket at the meeting point.
- Alilaguna ticket counter c/o San Marco Giardinetti (arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure).
- Alilaguna ticket office c/o St. Lucia Railway Station located outside the station, at the corner of the Scalzi church (arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure).
The indicated time to select is referred to San Marco departures. The departure from Venice Railway Station is moved up 30 min compared to San Marco
The "Panoramic City Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello FAMILY" offer is for 2 adults + 2 children (6 to 11 years old).
NOTE: In case of variation on your reservation please contact us by email or by phone 24 hours before your service (subjected to avaliability).
It is recommended to book the tour at least 24 hours before the selected date.