Canal Grande Guided Tour
- Tour by motor launch along the Grand Canal; duration about 1 hour
- Professional guide; explanations in multiple languages
- Avaliable every day*, the tour departs near St. Mark's Square
- Special offer for families: select CANAL GRANDE GUIDED TOUR FAMILY
* except for December, the 25th. Seasonal timetable, check the avaliability.
What you can expect:
Tour in a private motor-launch along the Grand Canal, the most beautiful street in the world. You can admire and photograph by the water the magnificent palaces faced on it, the Churches, the public buildings and the bridges, whose wide-ranging architectural styles.
Our guide will make you discover all the beauty of a unique location; the boat tour is the best way to know and live the City built on water.
We will also go through the Giudecca Canal, where you will discover other masterpieces, such as the churches of Redentore and San Giorgio Maggiore.
- Select "Canal Grande Guided Tour" or "Canal Grande Guided Tour FAMILY" (2 adults + 2 children under 12).
- Select the date on the calendar, your favourite language and hour.
- QUANTITY: number of people for Canal Grande Guided Tour | number of packages for Canal Grande Guided Tour FAMILY (1 package = 2 adults + 2 children under 12).
- Children 0-5 years are free of charge.
San Marco Giardinetti c/o Alilaguna ticket counter (arrive strictly 15 minutes prior to departure).
You’ll receive an email at your registered address with your voucher in the file attached: you can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity at the meeting point.
Guaranteed departures with minimum 4 people.
NOTE: In case of variation on your reservation please contact us by mail or phone 24 hours before your service (subject to avaliability)
It's recommended to book the tour at least 24 hours before the selected date.