- Traditional gondola ride (shared gondola flotilla ride)
- Ride along Grand Canal and minor canals
- Avaliable every day*, the tour departs from Campo San Luca
- Duration 30 minutes approximately
* except for December, the 25th and for January, the 1st
What you can expect:
The traditional gondola ride along the Grand Canal and minor canals is one of the top things to do in Venice. Departing from Bacino Orseolo, you'll see the historical centre of the city from a new perspective, going by famous building and romantic riverside. Departures everyday in the morning or afternoon.
- Explanations in multiple languages.
- Select a date and a time departure.
- Collective tour, max 6 people per boat.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge (they'll stay in their parents' arms on gondola).
Campo San Luca, in front of Bucintoro Viaggi travel agency (arrive strictly 15 minutes prior to departure).
You’ll receive an email at your registered address with your voucher in the file attached: you can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity at the meeting point.
Guaranteed departures with minimum 4 people.
NOTE: In case of variation on your reservation please contact us by mail or phone 24 hours before your service (subject to avaliability).
It's recommended to book the tour at least 24 hours before the selected date.