- Venice traditional shared gondola flotilla ride
- Listen to songs from a singer on board one of the gondolas in your flotilla
- Avaliable every day*, the tour departs from Santa Maria del Giglio Dock
- Duration 30 minutes approximately
* except for December, the 25th and for January, the 1st
The traditional gondola ride with music on board along the Grand Canal and minor canals is one of the top things to do in Venice. Departing from Santa Maria del Giglio, you'll see the historical centre of the city from a new perspective, going by famous building and romantic riverside at the sunset, with a lovely music background.
- Select a date and a time departure.
- Collective tour, max 6 people per boat.
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge (they'll stay in their parents' arms on gondola).
Gondola stop of Santa Maria del Giglio (arrive strictly 15 minutes prior to departure).
You’ll receive an email at your registered address with your voucher in the file attached: you have to change either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity at San Marco Giardinetti c/o Alilaguna ticket counter.
Guaranteed departures with minimum 4 people.
NOTE: In case of variation on your reservation please contact us by mail or phone 24 hours before your service (subject to avaliability).
It's recommended to book the tour at least 24 hours before the selected date.