Panoramic City Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello
- Excursion by motorboat in the north of Venetian Lagoon
- Explore three famous islands Murano, Burano, Torcello
- Special offers for families: select "Panoramic City Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello FAMILY"
- New departure from Venice Railway Station "Santa Lucia"
- Hear commentary provided by an expert guide
- Avaliable every day*, the tour departs near St. Mark's Square
- Duration 4 ½ hours approximately
* except for December, the 25th.
What you can expect:
This excursion will lead you in a awesome three-islands sightseeing tour, operated by boat, which starts from Venice Railway Station or from San Marco Giardinetti. The aim of our guided tour is take a small taste of the enchanting venetian Lagoon and its islands, first of all Murano, worldwide known for its handmade glasses. Then, the boat will proceed to the island of Burano, famous for its hand lacemaking and for brightly-coloured fishermen’s houses. From here, across the sandbanks, we will arrive at Torcello, where the former venetians settled in.
- Select "Panoramic City Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello" or "Panoramic City Tour and Murano, Burano, Torcello FAMILY" (2 adults + 2 children until reaching the age of 13 years).
- Select the date on the calendar, your favourite language and hour.
- QUANTITY: number of people for Murano Burano Torcello Guided Tour | number of packages for Murano Burano Torcello Guided Line Family (1 package = 2 adults + 2 children until reaching the age of 13 years).
- TIME: the departure from Venice Railway Station is moved up 30 min compared to scheduled timetable from San Marco.
- Children 0-5 years are free of charge.
- San Marco Giardinetti c/o Alilaguna ticket counter (arrive strictly 15 minutes prior to departure).
- Giudecca Stucky c/o desk Bucintoro Viaggi inside the Hilton Molino Stucky (arrive strictly 15 minutes prior to departure).
- Railway Station c/o Alilaguna ticket office at Platform #2 (arrive strictly 15 minutes prior to departure).
You’ll receive an email at your registered address with your voucher in the file attached: you can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity at the meeting point.
The indicated time to select is referred to San Marco departures. The departure from Venice Railway Station is moved up 30 min compared to San Marco
NOTE: In case of variation on your reservation please contact us by mail or phone 24 hours before your service (subject to avaliability).
It's recommended to book the tour at least 24 hours before the selected date.