Walking Guided Tour
- Walking guided tour in the heart of Venice
- Two different itineraries, in the morning and in the afternoon
- Avaliable every day*, the tour departs from Campo San Luca
- Duration 1½ hours approximately
* except for December, the 25th.
What you can expect:
The tour provides two different itineraries, depending on the time you choose.
Departure is from San Luca square, just behind San Marco. After a short walk, where the guide introduces you to the history of Venice, you will arrive to San Marco square, worldwide known for its unique beauty and architecture. You will discover San Marco Basilica and Campanile (entrance to the Basilica is included, except for Sunday and meanwhile suspension of tourist visits. Visitors are recommended to respect the sacred place, in particular with clothes appropriated for a place of worship) and the enchanting Palazzo Ducale (entrance is not included). The tour ends at the Correr Museum.
Departure is from San Luca square. After a glance at Rialto bridge, our guide will lead you to the beautiful Scala del Bovolo (Bovolo staircase), Gothic-Renaissance masterpiece located in a narrow square outside from the classic tourist city center itineraries. From there you will proceed to discover the area between Sant'Angelo square and the Fenice Theatre.
Please note: this itinerary does not include entry to the monuments.
- Explanations in multiple languages.
- Select the date on the calendar, your favourite language and hour.
- Please note that the path of the tours are different, depending on the time you choose (check the description).
- Children 0-2 years are free of charge.
Campo San Luca, in front of Bucintoro Viaggi travel agency (arrive strictly 15 minutes prior to departure).
You’ll receive an email at your registered address with your voucher in the file attached: you can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity at the meeting point.
Guaranteed departures with minimum 4 people.
NOTE: In case of variation on your reservation please contact us by mail or phone 24 hours before your service (subject to avaliability).
It's recommended to book the tour at least 24 hours before the selected date.